Option1) 9$ for two 10-lbs bags of apples you get to pick yourself (18$ value)
Option 2) 17$ for two 10-lbs bags of apples you get to pick yourself & treasure hunt for kids (35$ value)
The treasure hunt lasts for approx. 1h30 and is ideal for children aged 10 yrs+ / No limit of participants to the treasure hunt.
A beautiful sunny day in a magnificent orchard.
See the website for the calendar showing which apples are in season.
Fine products made from delicious apples ($).
A family outing!
Picnic areas, games for kids, inflatable games, treasure hunt ($), hiking, etc.
- Apple picking start from September 8th to October 8th or at the end of the apple season. The kiosk is open from Thursday to Sunday.
- 5 coupons max. at time of purchase.
- You can buy 5 extra coupons to offer as gift.
- 1 coupon per two 10-lbs apple bags that you get to pick yourself.
- Valid at all times.
- No reservations required for apple picking /Reservations mandatory for treasure hunt/Call (450) 247-2785 to make reservations or by email at email@example.com
- Please consult the https://aucoeurdemonverger.com/ to know which apples are in season.
- Present the printed version of this coupon/Electronic coupons are not accepted.
- Taxes included for treasure hunt/No taxes on apples (options 1 and 2).
DescriptionLocated in Havelock in the beautiful and picturesque Montérégie (1 hours South West of Montreal), Au Coeur de Mon Verger orchard invites you to bring the whole family to a wonderful end of Summer and Fall setting. Offering a wide range of brands of apples (Jersey Mac, Paulared, Lobo, McIntosh, Gala, Cortland, RedCort, Spartan, Empire, Delicious, Honey Crisp and Ginger Gold), Au Coeur de Mon Verger orchard is the place to turn to for delicious apple products (apple juice, apple muffins and apple pies) and hours of family fun.
Au Coeur de Mon Verger orchard offers the perfect setting to escape the city. Join other outdoor (and apple!) lovers and enjoy the best of what nature has to offer.
551 Chemin de Covey Hill, Havelock, Qc, J0S2C0
HOW TO REDEEM
Once your payment is completed, you will receive a proof of payment and a Vie Urbaine voucher you will need to print. Once your voucher is in hand, you can exchange it at the merchant. If a reservation is required, you must tell the merchant that you have a voucher. You must have your voucher in hand when you visit the merchant and mention it before ordering.
In addition to receiving vouchers by email, you can also access these in your Vie Urbaine account at any time.