00 hours, 00 minutes, 00 seconds
57,50$ (taxes included) for a dogsled ride for 1 adult (value of 77,50$), included:
A visit of the kennel.
Sled driving training - You will learn everything you need for your ride.
A one-hour hike with a professional guide.
Warm up! Choose from delicious hot chocolate, Coureur des Bois or Bailey's digestive coffee with whipped cream or regular coffee when you arrive! (available in take-out version if the café is closed).
A wide variety of outdoor activities are available, each as exciting as the next!
A licensed restaurant is available on site. ($)
A simply magical decor.
- Taxes included!
- Maximum of 2 coupons at purchase/ Possibility to buy 2 coupons to offer as a gift.
- 1 valid coupon per person (adult), per visit.
- Offer begins January 2, 2021 / Ends March 21, 2021 (or until snowmelt).
- Reservation at (819) 362-1212 / Please mention the coupon / Seasonal activity, book early! Places are limited!
- Valid Monday to Friday.
- Departures are at 9:45 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. (please arrive 30 minutes early).
- Prohibited to pregnant women and children under 3 years of age.
- The rate for children 9 years old and under is $32 taxes included - Payable on site.
- Please present your printed coupon upon arrival.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion.
- Non-cashable / Non-transferable / Non-cumulative.
- On the expiry date, the coupon remains valid for the value of the purchase.
DescriptionRandonnée Mïcklà offers you a unique experience! Outdoor enthusiasts are invited to Plessisville to take advantage of the great outdoors and dog sledding packages. Drive your own dog sled during a hike or let yourself be driven by an experienced guide. A one-hour ride through magnificent snowy trails will convince the apprentices of the pleasure of practicing this sport.
Allow yourself this great experience to happen at least once in your life!
320 route 116 ouest, Plessisville, Qc, G6L 2Y2
HOW TO REDEEM
Once your payment is completed, you will receive a proof of payment and a Vie Urbaine voucher you will need to print. Once your voucher is in hand, you can exchange it at the merchant. If a reservation is required, you must tell the merchant that you have a voucher. You must have your voucher in hand when you visit the merchant and mention it before ordering.
In addition to receiving vouchers by email, you can also access these in your Vie Urbaine account at any time.