Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF THE VIEURBAINE SITE, IN GENERAL, AND SPECIFICALLY FOR THE PURCHASE OF MERCHANT VOUCHERS
1. IDENTIFICATION OF PARTIESThe terms and conditions described herein constitute the full and firm agreement between « you » and « us » in regards to the use of our site. The terms « you » and « the user » refers to the person that accesses and utilizes the site, or the company or organization that mandates this person to do so. The terms « us » and « we » and « our » refers to Vie Urbaine Networks inc., its various divisions and websites it operates under the names of www.vieurbaine.com and www.vieurbaine.com (« the site »).
2. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONSThe non-exclusive right to use this site is given to you under the express condition that you endorse the terms and conditions defined in the present agreement. Thus, it is important that you read and take good notice of the present agreement before proceeding to use the site. By using the site, you confirm your acceptance of the present agreement and your engagement to respect it. If you do not agree with this agreement, as a whole or parts of it, please refrain from using the site, or otherwise be informed and warned that you are making an unauthorized use of our site.
3. PERSONAL USE BY PERSONS OF LEGAL AGEYour use of our site is limited to personal use excluding commercial operations, unless specifically authorized by us in writing. You must be of legal age to proceed to a transaction and enter a legal contract in the province or state where the voucher will be redeemed.
4. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES OFFERED ON OUR SITEVie Urbaine Networks inc. operates websites located at www.vieurbaine.com/en and www.vieurbaine.com/en that provide its online community of users with a platform that allows them to identify and structure their social and cultural interests, share them with their friends while browsing the web and receive suggestions and opportunities in line with their interests (« the services »). The services also include, more specifically, the publication of special offers by various merchants and the electronic transactional platform to acquire them from these merchants through the form of discounted vouchers for their product and services. But the services clearly do not include the end products or services to which they provide advantageous access, these being offered and delivered distinctly and independently by the merchants and other third parties themselves.
5. TRANSACTIONAL SERVICES RELATED TO DEALS AND VOUCHERSThe use of the site is submitted to the following rules and conditions:
* You are required to create an account and enter certain personal information, in order to purhase any deal. An account is required so we can collect information to allow you to pay for your deals and provide you with easy access to print your deals, view your past purchases, and modify your preferences.
* When you click on the « BUY » button, you agree to purchase a voucher redeemable for goods and services offered by the merchant, provided that the minimal number of vouchers sold, determined by the merchant to close the deal, has been reached.
* Consequently, your purchase will only be confirmed if the minimal number of voucher to be purchased is reached before midnight on the day the offer expires. If there is confirmation, only then will your credit card be charged for the amount of the deal and we will send you a notification eMail with instructions to print your voucher. If the set minimal number of vouchers sold, is not reached, then the offer has not been met and there is no deal and no transaction. There will be no amount whatsoever charged to your credit card.
* You acknowledge that you are buying this deal and voucher from the merchant, and that only he is responsible for honouring the voucher and its conditions, and for delivering the product and the services to which the voucher provides access to.
* Redemption of vouchers is subject to specific conditions determined by the merchant and clearly indicated on the voucher itself or on the site. The use of voucher is also subject to the following general conditions : the voucher cannot be combined with any other promotional offer for the same goods and services, reproduction of voucher in any way is strictly prohibited, and Vie Urbaine Networks inc. and merchants are in no way responsible for vouchers that are either lost or stolen. Merchants have committed to Vie Urbaine Networks inc. to honour their vouchers and respect the conditions attached.If you are a user of the site and experience any difficulty with a merchant not respecting the conditions of redemption of a voucher, you can submit your claim to our customer service at the following eMail address. email@example.com. Vie Urbaine will make its best efforts to support justified claims from its users and hold the merchants to their commitments.
6. LIMITATION OF RESPONSABILITYThe user acknowledges that he will be using, on his own initiative and at his own risks, the site « as is », « as seen »,and as « made available to him ». Subject to applicable laws, Vie Urbaine Networks makes no representations nor offers any guarantees, express or implicit, in regards to fonctionality of the site, its quality, possible infringements, its availability without interruption or errors, absence of bugs and computer viruses. The same limitations of responsability apply to the content of the site, the exactitude of the information , the products and services that are publicized by the merchants. Vie Urbaine Networks cannot be held responsible and liable in any way for damages , direct or indirect, punitive or consequential, that would follow from the use or the impossibility to use the Site. Despite the preceeding limitations, if ever Vie Urbaine where to be held responsible, its liability towards you, or any third party,cannot exceed in any case the amount of the purchase price of the voucher. Again more specifically, our responsability and our services clearly do not include the end products or services to which they provide advantageous access, these being offered and delivered distinctly and independently by the merchants and other third parties themselves.
7. WARNING AGAINST UNLAWFUL USE OF THIS SITEYou must use this site in a lawful and respectful way,and also make sure that the use of your secured account to access this site is also conducted in the same manner. It is forbidden to submit content on this site that is obscene, pornographic, defamatory, libelous or slanderous, abusive, vulgar, threatening, non-respectful of rights of individuals or of public rights, in breach of intellectual property laws or any other law. Vie Urbaine Networks reserves the right, and this at our own discretion and without any prior notice, to pull from its site any information transmitted or posted on it, that would contravene to the present paragraph in any way.
8. INDEMNIFICATIONThe user agrees to indemnify and hold Vie Urbaine, its affiliates, its directors, employees, agents and associated third parties, harmless from any claim or liability for losses, damages or fees, submitted by any third party following the use by you (or users of your secured accounts) of the present site in breach of the present agreement or of any applicable law.
9. MANAGING YOUR ACCOUNT : CORRECT INFORMATION, PASSWORD AND SECURITYYou commit to providing correct and truthful information when you register, open your account and subsequently use our Site. It is your responsability to protect the confidentiality of your password that gives access to your account, as you will be held fully responsible for the actions conducted from your secured account.
10. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONYou recognize that all electronic communications that we may send you will meet legal requirements for written notice or communications.
11. LICENSE GRANTBy posting communications on or through this Site , User shall be deemed to have granted to VieUrbaine a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display the communication alone or as part of other works in any form, media, or technology whether now known or hereafter developed without territorial or time limitations, and to sublicense such rights through multiple tiers of sublicensees.
12. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKSIt is forbidden for you to use Copyrights and trademarks posted on this site without the written permission of Vie Urbaine Networks or of the third party owners of these copyrights and trademarks. « Vie Urbaine » and « Vie Urbaine » are trademarks of Vie Urbaine Networks inc. All rights in respect of these trademarks are hereby expressly reserved. Unless otherwise indicated, all other trademarks appearing on VieUrbaine are the property of their respective owners.
13. LINKS TO EXTERNAL SITESVieUrbaine contains links to third-party websites maintained by other content providers. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by VieUrbaine of the contents on such third-party sites, and VieUrbaine hereby expressly disclaims any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party websites. If End User decides to access linked third-party websites, End User does so at its own risk.
15. GENERAL TERMSThe present text of terms and conditions constitute the full and final agreement between us in regards to the use of our Site and Services. Should any part of this Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion will be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. Our failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement will not be considered a waiver of the right to enforce such provision. Our rights under this Agreement will survive any termination of this Agreement. Our site is hosted and operated by Vie Urbaine Networks inc. in Montreal, province of Québec, Canada. Consequently, the parties agree that this agreement between us intervened in Montreal and that any related dispute will be submitted and settled exclusively through the Québec judiciary system in the district of Montreal. This agreement and its interpretation is subject to the laws of Québec and the canadian federal laws that are applicable.
16. REFUND POLICYThe offer is acquired by the client directly from the retailer even if the transaction occurs on the Vie Urbaine platform. It is of the responsibility of the retailer to provide the client with the acquired service as per the terms and conditions featured in the offer or to refund the client as it should be. Vie Urbaine offers to its platform users a sustained customer service in order to insure the respect of the commitment by the retailers that use its platform. This support translates into the following refund policy.
17. REFUND PERIOD GARANTIED BY Vie UrbaineFor a period of 15 days following the purchase of a coupon on its platform, Vie Urbaine will refund the amount paid for the coupon by the client, who does not have to justify his demand, as long as the coupon has not been used or expired.
18. SUBSEQUENT SUPPORT TO REFUND DEMANDSAfter this period, Vie Urbaine will support its users in all legitimate grievances towards a retailer aimed at making sure the service is provided as the terms and conditions of the offer or as a demand for a refund for services not rendered. Each demand will be evaluated case by case and Vie Urbaine will do everything in its power to make sure that an equitable resolution by the retailer of all refund demands by the platform users.
PREMIER RESTAURANTS, EASY RESERVATIONS UP TO 40% OFF, APPLIED DIRECTLY TO YOUR BILL NO PRE-PAYMENT, NO VOUCHER REQUIRED.Subscribe
$ 65 for an unforgettable day of fishing for up to 4 people including a 20HP motor boat! Boat license and gas included (value of $ 135)